On-Site Public Speaking Training – Presentation Training: can be designed to the needs of your company or organization and can be delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice. If you have any questions please call or email us with any additional questions you may have. Contact us.
Public Speaking Training Seminar
The objectives of our Public Speaking Training Skills seminar is to provide the basics and intermediate presentation skills necessary when persuading, educating, or informing an audience. Specifically, this workshop focuses on teaching participants how to over come all elements of fear when structuring and delivering a presentation, using visual aids, and handling nervousness. Participants practice by preparing and delivering a true to life personal or business presentation which, ideally, they will be delivering within 30 to 60 days of the workshop. Participants will review each of the ten videotapings providing multiple viewpoints on each individual's progress. These debriefings are guided by the senior level course instructor, creating a low-risk, team-oriented environment. After attending the workshop, all participants will be able to:
- Make a real world presentation with out having any fear of failure.
- Understand different audience behavior.
- Present technical information in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner.
- Structure a presentation to gain maximum audience understanding.
- Enjoy enhanced voice inflection.
- Utilize eye contact and gesturing more effectively.
- Increase animation.
- Overcome nervousness and get the butter flies flying in formation.
- Use presentation media effectively.
- Project confidence.
By participating in the workshop the participant will learn to:
- Utilize the components of image: voice, verbal, content, and body language to impact their message
- Use visual aids effectively.
- Project control through basic delivery skills and overcome negative or distracting mannerisms and nervousness
- Project confidence through control and positive body and voice projections
- Use and practice advanced delivery skills to project naturalness and personal style through movement, voice, and the use of energy
- Use audience involvement techniques to enhance and make content memorable.
- Determine areas of improvement and areas requiring continuing skill development by seeing himself or herself in digitally recorded presentation practices.
- Set up a specific action plan to improve his or her image through presentation skills and practice.
For more information and pricing, please complete this form and we will send you a confidential Annotated Outline that will provide you with an hour by hour description of the training seminar.