On-Site Public Speaking Training – Presentation Training: can be designed to the needs of your company or organization and can be delivered on-site at a time and location of your choice. If you have any questions please call or email us with any additional questions you may have. Contact us.
Effective Presentations (One Day)
The primary objective of Effective Presentations is to enhance presentation skills when persuading, educating, or informing any audience. Specifically, this workshop focuses on teaching the participant methods of professional business communications including preparation, structure, delivery, strategy, using visual aids, and handling question and answer sessions. The participant practices by preparing and delivering a real-life business presentation which, ideally, they will be delivering within 90 days of the workshop. Five video tapings, followed by feedback from a senior instructor, allows each participant to evaluate his/her progress and alter any distracting behaviors. The highly participatory nature of the course enables the participant to be digitally recorded in a variety of communication situations. The participant learns by doing. (No other communication training system uses videotape this extensively.)
Effective Presentations is a one-day skill-building workshop. On completion of the workshop the participant will learn to:
- Present technical information in a clear, concise, and persuasive manner.
- Enhance their voice projection, articulation, pacing, and fluency.
- Enhance their body language, eye contact, and gesturing.
- Determine audience attitudes and needs.
- Identify and handle various types of audience questions.
- Use presentation media effectively.
- Project control and confidence through delivery skills.
- Overcome negative or distracting mannerisms and nervousness.
- Develop a formalized presentation.
- Plan their presentation around the market forces that affect business presentations.
- Structure a presentation to gain maximum effect.
- Implement persuasive communication techniques.
- Implement audience involvement techniques.
- Set up a specific action plan to improve their image through presentations skills and practice.
For more information and pricing, please complete this form and we will send you a confidential Annotated Outline that will provide you with an hour by hour description of the training seminar.